Managing Distress, Agitation & Fall Prevention
RECOMMENDED USE: Patients at extreme risk of a serious injury from a fall, or unassisted bed exit.
With over 75 years of experience delivering the highest quality healthcare products, Posey is the leader in patient protection, so it comes as no surprise that the Posey Bed stands out among other healthcare bed canopy systems to prevent patient/resident falls and bed entrapment. The Posey Bed provides a less restrictive solution for at-risk individuals, allowing mobility and range-of-motion within the bed.
- Manufactured by a proven leader The Posey Company is a worldwide manufacturer of proven high quality products and services, leading the way in patient safety with over 75 years of experience in patient protection, fall management, and bed safety.
- Reduces the need for physical restraints. A less restrictive option designed to manage resident movement without the use of traditional restraints.
- Reduces the risk of resident entrapment. The specifically designed patented mattress compartment isolates the mattress away from at-risk patients to help reduce the risk of entrapment.
- Eliminates side rail entrapment. The Bed is designed without the need for side rails, reducing the risk of resident entrapment.
- Ideal for adult and paediatric residents. Provides a safe and comfortable environment for adult and paediatric residents.
- Lessens patient agitation and risk of injury from a fall. The protective, pleasant environment keeps residents secure and helps promote restful sleeping habits.
- Allows full access, resident mobility and range-of-motion. Care givers retain access and residents retain freedom of movement, which helps improve mobility and reduce the risk of pressure sores for at-risk residents.
- Safe and secure while retaining rapid access. Panel zippers are secured with quick-release buckles to help prevent patient escape, yet maintain rapid accessibility.
- Includes Fully Automatic Hospital Bed.
- Enclosed Patented Mattress Compartment helps reduce the risk of patient entrapment.
- Water-repellent, skin friendly, and durable nylon canopy.
- Four access panels for patient care from all four sides.
- Quick-Release Buckles lock the zipper pull-tabs for added patient security.
- Perimeter Guards for temporary use during patient care.
- Foam Canopy Pads around the metal canopy frame.
- Four Tube Ports: One on each side of the head and foot of the canopy.
- Locking Casters to secure bed during patient transfers and when patient is unattended.
Please call the office on 01909 7248990 for further product information.